Recent Commercial Posts
James City County Commercial Water Loss
A water incident can strike at your James City County commercial property without notice at any time. The impact of such water damage can be devastating for any business owner, but our trained technicians at SERVPRO of York, James City County, and Poquoson can be there fast to get to work as soon as possible. We handle each step of the water removal process through to drying and then disinfecting all affected areas. With one call, we can be there to start in so that your commercial space is “Like it never even happened.”
What Do I Need to Do?
Once you call us at SERVPRO, we send out a team quickly to begin the assessment. If you or your maintenance team can shut off the area to a burst pipe or put towels or blankets down with a flooding incident to keep water from migrating, do so. You can then contact your insurance agent to inform them of the event. We take care of detailing every step of the project to turn everything in for your insurance claim.
Water damage may occur at your Williamsburg place of business at any time. Some of the leading causes include:
• Frozen or broken pipes
• Storm floods
• Natural disasters
• Leaking roofs
• Sewage backups, and more
Do you need help with water damage to your commercial property? SERVPRO of York, James City County, and Poquoson is available. Give us a call 757-229-3442.
Get to Know Our Tools
- Moisture Sensor: used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards, and walls
- Moisture Meters: used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture tester provides accurate readings, allowing us to monitor the drying process.
- Thermo Hygrometers: measure temperature and relative humidity. When armed with this information, we can calculate and create an environment most conducive to drying. When facing a contaminated water loss, it is not only important to dry the structure, but the structure must also be disinfected and often deodorized.
- Ultra Low-Volume Fogger: these will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that can easily penetrate the site where odor-causing residues may accumulate. This device can also be used to inject fungicides and disinfectants into wall cavities and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Thermal Foggers: these dispense solvent-based products by creating a dense fog. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that attach to and neutralize odor-causing particles.
For many commercial properties like hotels, apartments, or offices there are a range of every day disasters that can strike that don’t include fire or water damage.
Vandalism is tragically a common issue faced by commercial buildings. Webster dictionary defines vandalism as willful or malicious destruction or defacement of public or private property. When an incident occures we are here to help.
SERVPRO professionals are recognized as experts at helping property owners recover quickly from fire and water damages but also when vandalism happens. It is commonly assumed that you just paint over the graffiti or other methods used. That however is not the case. SERVPRO of York, James City County, and Poquoson professionals come in and provide general vandalism cleaning and deodorization services for graffiti, egg and spoiled foods, and human or animal waste. Our professionals are have specialized chemicals that SERVPRO produces to rid a property of smell and remove the cause of the smell.
Are you having any experience with vandalism?Give SERVPRO of York, James City County and Poquson a call at 757-229-3442.
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of our best of the best in restoration. Our elite large-loss specialists are prequalified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to handle any size disaster.
Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
At SERVPRO, the difference is our ability to dispatch trained production professionals and cut costs through the strategic placement and oversight of temporary labor. Get the professionals, call SERVPRO.
Clients for the Commercial Large Loss program include the following:
- The Hospitality Industry
- Property Managers
- Office Buildings
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether you're dealing with a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, we are prepared for the unpredictable.
Should a storm or major event strike, call SERVPRO of York, James City County, and Poquoson at 757-229-3442!
Catastrophic Storm and Major Event Response