Get to Know Our Tools
- Moisture Sensor: used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards, and walls
- Moisture Meters: used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture tester provides accurate readings, allowing us to monitor the drying process.
- Thermo Hygrometers: measure temperature and relative humidity. When armed with this information, we can calculate and create an environment most conducive to drying. When facing a contaminated water loss, it is not only important to dry the structure, but the structure must also be disinfected and often deodorized.
- Ultra Low-Volume Fogger: these will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that can easily penetrate the site where odor-causing residues may accumulate. This device can also be used to inject fungicides and disinfectants into wall cavities and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Thermal Foggers: these dispense solvent-based products by creating a dense fog. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that attach to and neutralize odor-causing particles.