What To Expect In a Water Emergency
After water loss in your home, a quick response to begin the drying process is key. As mold can begin to grow under the right conditions within 24-72 hours of exposure to moisture, getting your home dried out quickly and efficiently is important.
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
- At SERVPRO, we aim to have high standards in responding quickly to our customers' water loss. We know that having your home back to normal as quick as possible is the most important thing for you. Our phone lines are open 24/7, as emergencies can happen at anytime. Upon receiving an emergency call, our team of on-call technicians will be mobilized to respond to your home, and make that water loss “Like it never even happened.”
Call us today 757-229-3442 or toll free at 800-889-5002